Summary of Microdermabrasion:
It’s a skin polishing and resurfacing treatment, which deeply exfoliates the skin. It reduces the fine lines, wrinkles, improve complexion and fade mild acne scarring. The skin is gently abraded by using tiny crystal (aluminium oxide crystal) or diamond particles; and the dead skin gets removed, which instantly gives you an enchanting and youthful glow.
What is Microdermabrasion?
In microdermabrasion treatment, we utilise a negligible rough instrument to tenderly sand the skin of patient to remove the thicker, uneven external layer of skin.
This kind of skin revival is utilised to treat light scarring, stretch marks, damaged by sun and staining of skin tone.
Microdermabrasion can be perform to:
- Enhance age spots and zits.
- Enhance hyperpigmentation (patches of obscured skin).
- Shed your skin, bringing about an invigorated appearance.
- Diminish the presence of extend imprints.
- Decrease scarce differences and wrinkles.
- Decrease or take out broadened pores.
- Treat skin inflammation and the scars departed by skin inflammation.
Microdermabrasion thickens your collagen, which brings about a more youthful looking appearance. Collagen is a protein in your skin that is rich when you’re a tyke and makes skin seem rigid and smooth. Collagen creation decays as we age, bringing about looser, uneven skin.